By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials
(information or software) on DeviceAtlas Limited's web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on DeviceAtlas Limited's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by DeviceAtlas Limited at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on DeviceAtlas Limited's web site are provided "as is". DeviceAtlas Limited makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, DeviceAtlas Limited does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall DeviceAtlas Limited or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on DeviceAtlas Limited's Internet site, even if DeviceAtlas Limited or a DeviceAtlas Limited authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on DeviceAtlas Limited's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. DeviceAtlas Limited does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. DeviceAtlas Limited may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. DeviceAtlas Limited does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.6. Links
Any claim relating to DeviceAtlas Limited's web site shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
DeviceAtlas Limited ("we", "us" and/or "our")
Please read this privacy statement carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
Your acceptance of our privacy statement
By accessing and/or using this website, you (including, for the avoidance of doubt, any entity or person on whose behalf you are acting) explicitly agree to the privacy statement set out below and agree that you fully understand it.
If you do not agree, or are not comfortable, with any aspect of this privacy statement, your only option and remedy is to immediately discontinue use of this website.
We reserve the right to modify this privacy statement from time to time without notice to you. Each time you access and/or use this website you will be bound by the then current privacy statement. For this reason, you should review the privacy statement each time you access and/or use this website.
We fully respect your right to privacy and are committed to protecting it.
Any personal information which you submit via the website will be treated in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 and this privacy statement.
Some of the technical terms used in this privacy statement are explained at the bottom of this page.
This website contains links to external websites. We are not responsible for and cannot control the content or privacy practices of other websites. These websites may have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to their websites.
Use of Internet
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Further, communicating via the Internet and other electronic means necessarily involves personal information passing through or being handled by third parties such as our Internet service provider.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. We will implement security procedures once your personal information is received.
Collection and use of personal information by us
In order to provide product information, trials and order fulfillment, we collect personal details from you. Such information is used by us for the purpose for which you provided it. We are not in a position to establish whether your personal information is accurate or up-to-date and cannot, therefore, be responsible for doing so. Any information which you provide in this way is not made available to any third parties, and is used by us for internal business purposes only.
Direct Marketing Material
From time to time we may contact you with information regarding promotions and ancillary products via email. However, you will have the choice to opt in or out of receiving such communications by indicating so at purchase. You will also be given the opportunity on every electronic communication that we send you to indicate that you no longer wish to receive our direct marketing material.
Disclosure of personal information
We do not disclose any information which you submit via the website to any third parties without your consent (unless obliged or permitted to disclose such information by a rule of law).
You acknowledge and agree that in certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information you submit to third parties, for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, as well as to protect and defend our rights.
We reserve the right to transfer ownership of the website (including personal information you submit) to a third party in the event of a sale, merger, liquidation, receivership or transfer of all or substantially all of the assets of us, a subsidiary or line of business associated with us.
You should note that technical details which we cannot associate with any identifiable individual do not constitute "personal data" for the purposes of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
- Third party vendors, such as Google, may show our ads on sites on the Internet.
- Users can opt out of cookies used by Google for advertising. You can opt out by:
- Opting out of DoubleClick cookies: Users can opt out of DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DART Ad-Serving and Search Cookie Opt-Out page.
- Opting out of cookies from all participating advertisers: Users can opt out of third-party advertising cookies from a wide range of advertising services, including Google, by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's Opt-Out page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
You have a right to be given a copy of your personal data which is held by us. We may charge a fee for this which will not exceed €6.35.
You also have a right to have inaccurate personal information relating to you which is held by us corrected. In certain circumstances, you may also request the deletion of your personal information held by us. To exercise this right you would generally be expected to identify some contravention of data protection law in the manner in which we process the data concerned. We will deal with any such requests within the statutory timeframe.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the email subject or letter subject 'Data Protection / Legal' at:
Level 2, Plaza 3
Custom House Plaza
You should include with any such request any personal identifiers which you supplied earlier via the website (e.g. name; address; phone number; e-mail address, password) or otherwise.
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional information in order to enable us to identify your personal information and/or to verify your identity. If such information is required, this may affect the timeline within which we deal with your request.